Our Vision is that "everyone receives the supports they need to be actively and fully included in nature."
There are a lot of ways to become involved personally or as a partner group.
Push to Open Nature Society is a network of groups and individuals that use their abilities to enrich lives through connection with nature, adaptive outdoor activities, and sharing stories of inclusion.
Our Alberta-based non-profit group
- challenges service providers to open up nature to those who have limited access;
- challenges volunteers to successfully serve people who have difficulty in activities involving nature;
- challenges participants to use their imagination and the new resources available to get into nature;
- challenges teams to think beyond what is and onto what could be possible; and
- challenges everyone to open their minds about preserving this province's valuable natural areas.
Come explore our web site and learn how this group is increasing the quality of life for people with mobility issues by opening the doors to nature and how you can help Push To Open keep the doors to nature open for everyone.